Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Regrets

Mike's Hard Lemonade and an empty house make me think stupid things. Then again, given my absurd tolerance for alcohol, I think it's just the house. Or maybe I'm just lonely. I hate tonight.

Dear everyone,
Don't give up on a relationship (and I'm talking platonic here) just because it feels a little awkward now and then. Don't give yourself a reason to regret people and friendships that you could have stuck with. I feel like such a moron some days.

To the people I've hurt: I'm sorry. I'm a mess of a person, and while it's not a good excuse for the trouble I've caused you, I hope it will help you understand. I didn't mean to cause anyone pain. I'm just really dumb sometimes. I hope someday you can forgive me.

This is for several people, but one in particular, and I strongly doubt that any of them will read this. Maybe the effort counts a little in karma.

I'm going to do better. I'm going to be better. I hope we'll be friends again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment