Monday, November 8, 2010

I have not abandoned you!

Hello! Sorry it's been so long. This weekend was really busy and awesome and blogging completely slipped my mind. You'll totally get why.

Friday night, Jill and I hosted a Harry Potter themed costume party to celebrate her 21st birthday. The costumes were awesome, and I'm pretty sure I've never had that much butterbeer in my life before or since. Eugh, so much sugar.... Anyway, that's why that night was awesome.


Why yes, that sorting hat does look like a cake!

Neville Longbottom (of PPP) came to visit!




The next night was my friend Abby's birthday party (which was also awesome, but I probably shouldn't go into detail for the sake of my friends ;D). Sunday was spent working on an a cappella arrangement of "Baby, It's Cold Outside," from Elf. I'm pretty stoked about it.

And the spiders have called in reinforcements. Tristan found a centipede last night (thank god, 'cause my glasses were off and there's no way I would've found the little bugger without them).

No comments:

Post a Comment