Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All I Want for Christmas Is My Sanity Back.


Did I need to make a cheesy omelet on toast and hashbrowns right when I got home tonight? No. Did my skinny jeans appreciate the grease and salt? Probably not. Did that stop me from scarfing it down like I was starving and it was five-star cuisine? You bet your ass it didn't. You know why? Because the studio caught on fire tonight, I'm suddenly in a management position I didn't ask for, I have tons of concerts coming up that I don't really feel like going to, I forgot to buy butter, and I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been hit by a train. Welcome to real life, right?


Seriously, though, I'm going to lose my mind. I just finished the project of doom (see end of post) that was eating about 3-6 hours of every day on top of scheduled class time (and I even took it home with me over Thanksgiving break), and now I'm doing my final for that class: the same thing, but I get to pick my subject and I have to print all of my own fabrics. Goodbye, rest of my semester.


Tomorrow, I FINALLY get to finish the rock sculpture I've been working on all semester in my sculpture class and start (hopefully) on my glass piece that I've been looking forward to all Fall. After that, it's (theoretically) smooth sailing.


I am so ready to be done with this semester. (Or, you know, college in general.)


Project of Doom. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment