Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Broadway Would Love Me

Oooooh what a centipede MOOOOOOOrning!

Pleeease not a centipede daaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

I've got a horrible FEEEEEling

More bugs are comin' my way.


Worst. Musical. Ever.


I found another one of them in my shower this morning when I opened the curtain. At first I thought it was a silver fish, but by the time I'd grabbed a kleenex and closed in on the little bastard, I'd discovered the truth: a house centipede. See? That's how much I hate them; I'm willing to figure out species so I know what I'm up against. I mean, if i see a spider in my house, I just sqaush the little bugger. I don't care what kind of spider it is. This one is a special case. Here's a picture of one, and I've made it as small as possible, just to keep from creeping y'all out too badly.

I really hate them. Eugh. I blame you, Last Night's Rainstorm! I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in coffee and cookies and hashbrowns, because I'm a responsible, healthy adult. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment