Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Monday

You know what's great about having internet in your house that works? Not having to listen to the kid next to you in the library who doesn't realize that his music is way too freaking loud and that we can all hear it. Also, desktop computers have weird keyboards. Thankfully, we'll be getting real internet installed this week and we can stop using a server that takes 45 minutes to load a single page. Yeah, that's how dedicated I am to this blog (and/or the reason I've only updated, what, 10 times in a month?).

The wedding went really well this weekend! I was afraid that I'd be way too bitter to totally enjoy myself, but I managed to get past my neurosis and have a good time and everything was beautiful and the rest of the weekend at home was great, too.

All right, I'd love to be continuing this post now that I actually can with internet that doesn't suck, but I have work to do and should actually do it. Maybe I'll get back to this later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment