Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh, for the love of God...

SIX. That's how many spider's I (or Tristan at my request) have dealt with today. SIX! It's starting to get ridiculous. The centipedes haven't come around for a few days, but the spiders just popped up everywhere! Four of them were in my bathroom at my house (I seriously need to do something about that), and the other two were in my fibers class. Apparently that was good luck for the weavers, but I'd really, really like to be done with unnecessary bugs, okay?

I'm so glad this week is over. I need this weekend to recoup, but the weekend isn't really going to start until about 8 because I need to leave in just a few minutes for a show with my a cappella group. I'm hosting a party after the show, so I've spent a good portion of my day cleaning and baking. Everywhere I go smells like cinnamon and pumpkin. ^_^

All right, I'm headed out for now. Pray that I find no more spiders this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment