Monday, October 11, 2010

Facebook Ads Are Dumb

First my day was awesome, then it was okay, then I stressed out a whole bunch, and then I saw this ad on facebook:



It's a little hard to read, so let me translate exactly for you: "Boyfrined is hot hey yall if you like someone els he will broke up with u like me on facebook"


I do not understand this ad. What is a boy fri ned? How can someone broke up with you? What is an "els"? To the best of my knowledge, it's a shortening of the internet phenomenon known as "Erroneous Linguistic Shit." The writer of this ad is clearly an expert on the subject. It almost seems wrong that "like" was spelled correctly in both instances.


My point is that dumb people can sometimes confuse me to the point that I stop stressing out about things. So, thanks, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment