Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Cold and Bored, and That's Not Good

My apartment is an icy chunk of hell. To clarify that, there was an interpretation of Hell at some point that portrayed it as frozen which I honestly think would be worse than burning, but whatever. The point is that I am cold.


My house (and you should note that when I say "my apartment," what I mean is "my floor of a house") is really old and drafty and the floorboard heaters sometimes fall off the wall. It's a bit of a problem. I have my own space heater because this happened my freshman year:





Yeah, that mug of water is frozen solid. Inside my room. Right over the heater.


Anyway, despite my bedroom being about 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the house, I'm wearing socks with my fleece-lined moccasins and a faux-fur-lined coat over my two shirts. There are also pants involved. And I am cold. But I'm also making hashbrowns, so I guess that's okay.


Also, I should never be allowed to play with makeup when I'm bored. Stupid things happen. Like this:


I also own photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment