Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Tried to Be a Stereotype and Failed

I realized earlier today that I'm a junior in college and still hadn't had beer and pizza. I thought to myself, "My, that's awfully unusual, and it would be such a shame to never do this simple, tasty thing." So I had beer and pizza for dinner. Except I failed at being a normal college student because it was homemade pizza (dough and everything) and the beer was Amber Bock dark lager, and I made it with a side of steamed asparagus with lemon-butter sauce. If for some reason I should ever wear one of those shirts that says "COLLEGE" on it, slap me and call me a failure of the American Dream.

On an unrelated note, look what I made!




Yeah, it's a golden snitch. Oh, and you see that hole at the bottom? Yeah, it's actually an ocarina. Bask in my awesomeness. (By that, I mean "Look at the dork!")

Well, now that the week from Hell is over (sorry for never posting), I'm off to go study for a chem test and finish my beer. Ciao!



UPDATE: Instead of studying for chem, I did this to my living room wall:








Yeah, I probably should have studied. Well, the night is young and the test isn't until Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment