Monday, October 18, 2010

Rehearsal Is Silly.

In rehearsal tonight (for that a cappella group I talk about sometimes) we held auditions for two medleys, so naturally no work got done. Unfortuantely, everyone also lost their minds during auditions and it was horrendously silly and many people (myself included) tried out for things as jokes and now have that solo. I am now a white, female rapper. This will likely not end well. ^^()

Anyway, sorry about the earlier rant and how ridiculously angst-y it was. It's just that I can count on one hand the number of times in the last two weeks that I haven't been woken up in the middle of the night by my phone. And yeah, some of those texts/calls were actually super important and I was happy to answer them, but the majority just make me want to buy a real alarm clock so I can turn my phone off at night and never deal with it again.

Anyway anyway, boyfriend is now here and I have better things to do than blog. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment