Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Friends Are Awesome!

Okay, so as an art major, I hang out with a bunch of other art majors, some of whom are in the visual communications department (hereafter referred to as viscom). Anyway, they this project where they had to design a magazine cover and some inside page spreads. My friend Reina needed models for hers and I was bored and interested, so we worked together on a photoshoot, and then she made this:

Holy crap my friends are awesome!! Of course it's not a real magazine or a real tattoo, but maybe it will be someday (the magazine, not the tattoo; only henna for me). But yeah, here's to my 15 minutes of fame! (I think by the end of college, I'll have a solid hour and a half of fame at this rate. I dig it.)


UPDATE: She's finished the table of contents, too! That's me again in the blue column.

No comments:

Post a Comment